November 17, 2008

SpaceTM's Mark plays matchmaker

You know when you realise that two friends of yours are a perfect match and you ponder on ways to introduce them? Well... Gianni Botsford Architects, meet Hackenbroich Architekten. 

Readers of one of my earlier posts will remember how much I fell in love with The Sitscape couch by Berlin-based Hackenbroich Architekten (pictured below).

Well, purely by accident I came across a building crying out for a Sitscape (or two) to grace its lobby. (Surely it's fate?)

Designed by London and Italian based Gianni Botsford Architects - best known for their award-winning Light House in West London - the Swabumi Heritage is a five-star hotel and cultural centre slated for Kolkatta, India.



It's a match made in heaven for the Sitscape, so I have sent a copy of this post to both architectural practices with a moist eye and hope swelling my chest. Could this be the first SpaceTM wedding? I really hope so as these two products make a beautiful couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment